Monday, July 26, 2010

Okay going to try again...


Today by far was simply Amazing! I had one person read my last post and now I feel good knowing that someone cared enough to leave a comment; although I feel bad that I didn't read it until three months later but in all I am happy she was kind of enough to leave a comment. Also, I celebrated my daughters 6th birthday and I am stuck in pause as to recall what happen the last 6 years? Seriously, it just went extremely too fast and now I want my own personal "CLICK" remote to rewind and relive it again.

Well, I will say this should it matter to anyone other than me: I give one advice and that is, cherish the smallest things because before you know it, we are chasing cars, houses, and money and replacing our emotions and memories for it. Yet, people forget we cannot take it with us when we pass on. "Never get attached to tangible items because you never know when you are going to lose it." (By: Cameron Trotter) That will be my new mantra to love and feel always.

Well, this is all for now, I am dead sleepy. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment